Wednesday 21 October 2009

My 5 Resources

www.facebook.com

I use facebook because it's a good way to keep in contact with teachers, collegues and fellow students. It also has specific groups you can join depending on your interests. You can then have discussions on the topic and comment on other peoples view on it.


www.youtube.com

I think this is a great site to find clips and video's on almost anything you request. You can also add clips of your own. This can be useful when wanting to listen to music or learning movement.


www.google.com

Google is one of the biggest search engines on the net. This help me a lot with my work and many other things. It is my homepage and it links me to all the sites i use and many that i discover.


www.wikipedia.org

This website is an encyclopedia that can be a useful resource if you would like to gather some facts and opinions, because people add information and their own opinions all the time you have to be careful what's fact and opinion. this can also be a positive and thats the reason i like it because im interested in different views.


www.thestage.co.uk

I use the stage as a resource because it gives me a lot of information about my interests theatre and performing. this helps me to brainstorm ideas for workshops and performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment